BRAVE LIFE SOCIAL SERVICES
A Specialist Mental Health Service Provider
“I have tried other services, but this one is certainly the best. It brings efficiency to a new level of simplicity.”
– Adam Smith, Gold Coast
TAKE A BRAVE LEAP
The Brave Life team specialise in individualised person centred flexible support. We understand the difficult challenges that come from living with a severe, persistent long term mental illness, and the impact this has on a person and their family.
Brave Life is a small business model, focused on supporting individuals based on:
MENTAL HEALTH RECOVERY
Recovery is motivated by both hope and the understanding that things can improve over time, through your own actions and choices.
With a respectful and personalised recovery focus, Brave Life's experienced team, and your personally assigned Recovery Facilitator, are there to ensure that your priorities and choices are being met.
• Learning and Development
• Community Participation
• Mobility and Transport
• Social Interaction
• Self Management
MISSION VISION & VALUES
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The philosophy of person-centred support is summed up in two words – dignity and respect. Person-centred approaches remain focused on the individual. This means:
- Being aware of where the individual is at now, especially in terms of his or her journey, dreams and goals;
- Matching the services and support with the person’s needs rather than the other way round;
- The opposite of “one-size-fits-all”;
- Not fitting the person into predetermined “packages”
- Looking at a person’s capacities and strengths and always dealing with each person as an individual
07 April 2015 | By Rob Michael-Phillips